Wednesday 26 May 2010

CLIL Survey School Year 2009-2010

Updated: 27 May 21:15 GMT

I've modified a couple of questions in the survey: I changed the last question to 'Which class do you belong to?'  and inserted a checkbox question 'Select your school'. This will make it easier if you are just interested in seeing your school's replies (possible only if you're viewing the spreadsheet). Go to VIEW on the menu bar and select LIST VIEW. In this mode, you can select whatever you're interested in. For example, if you're only interested in IES Alonso Quesada, scroll onto the column SELECT YOUR SCHOOL, choose IES Alonso Quesada, and the spreadsheet will only display the results where this has been the selection.

Since, I've just made the change, surveys taken before this (see date/time above) will not have the last question reflected.

Well, unfortunately, the time has come for me to say goodbye to you all. Of course, I would have liked to stay until the end of the school year, but the decision wasn't mine to take.

With any luck, I will be back again with you next school year. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog in the summer, if only to say hello to me!

Please take 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey. You might have done one with your respective schools, but this is for me. As I'm a strong advocate for a paperless society, mine is online, and the results of the survey can be seen by everyone.

There are 4 sections; no question, except one, is compulsory. If the question doesn't apply to you, leave it blank. You can give your name, or you can remain anonymous. The only information that you must give is the name of your school and your class.

Thank you!

Although this survey has been designed by myself for myself, everyone is welcomed to do it. Just leave the questions that don't apply to you blank.

Chiew's CLIL EFL ESL Games and Activities Blog: CLIL/AICLE/Bilingual Project Survey

After completing the survey, you can see the results of the survey. If you want to see them directly, here are the links:


Oh, incidentally, if you aren't able to see the analytics on Mozilla Firefox, try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.

22 comments:

  1. Chiew el meor

    ReplyDelete
  2. <span>Hi Chiew, just so you know, you're on my list! ;) </span>
    http://robseville.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-10-web-recommendations.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very honoured, Rob! =-O :-P :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristina Ortiz (1A)28 May 2010 at 17:08

    <span>Chiew T_T comeback the next year please!!!!!!! :'( </span>

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Clil To Climb28 May 2010 at 17:39

    It isn't up to me, Cris. :'( I'm hoping the Consejería would call me again. Please visit often! :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chiew COME BACK MY LOVER! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Clil To Climb2 June 2010 at 20:15

    The lover bit, I mean! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Clil To Climb2 June 2010 at 20:15

    Watch your words, Bruno - people may start to believe you!  =-O ;)  

    ReplyDelete
  9. <span>Don´t worry be happy all the peoplee! =-X :-P :* </span>

    ReplyDelete
  10. <span>Hi Chiew...I love you!!!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Clil To Climb3 June 2010 at 09:20

    I love you all,too!  8-) :-D :-P

    ReplyDelete
  12. <span>XD ESTA BIEN¿En qué estás pensando...?</span>

    ReplyDelete
  13. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETICIA AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. LETICIA MARTIN- TARAHALES10 June 2010 at 09:21

    Estaa biien esoooxD ajajaja
    holaa carlaaaa:$! aajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  15. LETICIA MARTIN- TARAHALES10 June 2010 at 09:22

    <span>Saaaa carlaaaa mii niiñaa(L) ajaja miraa pa mi laao:$!" ajajajajajxD
    </span>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jose I.E.S Los Tarahales10 June 2010 at 09:22

    :-D is a good quiz chiew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your name (required)10 June 2010 at 09:53

    HEY, From which class are you all?  *DONT_KNOW*

    While you're at it, participate in this debate: http://acliltoclimb.blogspot.com/2010/06/should-more-technology-be-used-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. <span>Don´t worry be happy all the peoplee! =-X :-P :* </span>

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Clil To Climb7 July 2011 at 08:59

    I love you all,too!  8-) :-D :-P

    ReplyDelete
  20. LETICIA MARTIN- TARAHALES7 July 2011 at 08:59

    Estaa biien esoooxD ajajaja
    holaa carlaaaa:$! aajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jose I.E.S Los Tarahales7 July 2011 at 08:59

    :-D is a good quiz chiew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your name (required)7 July 2011 at 08:59

    HEY, From which class are you all?  *DONT_KNOW*

    While you're at it, participate in this debate: http://acliltoclimb.blogspot.com/2010/06/should-more-technology-be-used-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.