Wednesday 27 October 2010

a cLiL to cLiMB, New Look

Regular readers might have noticed some changes I've incorporated recently, the most obvious being the new header. It's been a long time coming, but I finally got around to redesigning it and tried to make it look a little trendier. Have I achieved that? Let me know if you like it (or don't)!

Also, I've just installed a cool little tool called Snap Shots that enhances links with visual previews of the destination site. Sometimes Snap Shots bring you the information you need, without your having to leave the site, while other times it lets you "look ahead," before deciding if you want to follow a link or not.

Should you decide this is not for you, just click the Options icon in the upper right corner of the Snap Shot and opt-out.

Finally, I've been avoiding it since I began the blog, but unfortunately, my personal situation dictates that I can no longer afford not to keep this blog ad-free. This blog consumes a lot of my personal time, and my only reward so far has been some personal satisfaction. I hope it will not detract you from your enjoyment, and if you could, any support will be most appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.