Sunday 13 February 2011

Zondle: Cool Game Site for Education

As visitors of this blog know, I regularly create games using various sites and software as I firmly believe we need to make education fun, and games are fun to most people, especially the younger ones.

I'm pleased to tell you that there is yet another site giving you the opportunity to create and play games for free. Zondle is still at the beta stage, but shows great promise. What makes it stand out is that for each set of questions you prepare, Zondle creates, at present, up to 28 different types of games for your students to play.

I've created a set of 10 questions on chemical elements to test their games, and below are two examples. To play other versions of this game, go to Zondle's web site, click PLAY, then MY TEACHER, then type in this user name: acLiLtocLiMB.

Let me know what you think of it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.